Seaside Cottages at Ginger Hill features eight well-appointed housekeeping cottages, all situated within feet of a mile-long stretch of sandy beach so picturesque that it was once featured on the Canadian 50 dollar bill.
We have now introduced Ginger Hill cottage as an off season rental, from late October through May 1st.
Each cottage is equipped with everything you need for your holiday, along with plenty of storage space to make yourself at home. Our covered porches and cedar picnic tables provide additional outside living space to enjoy the day.
- Comfortable and spacious open living room includes a cable TV and DVD player.
- Two bedrooms: one with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, table and four chairs, toaster, coffeemaker, lobster pot, plates, cups, glasses, dishes, cooking utensils and cutlery, washing and cleaning supplies.
- Private 4-piece bath.
- Private porch with rocking chairs, propane BBQ and direct view of the ocean.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi high-speed internet access throughout the property.
Find the cottage that’s perfect for your vacation at Seaside Cottages.
Five of our cottages are located right on the famous Crescent Beach and provide a view of the rolling surf and the island town of Lockeport. Three of our cottages are located on secluded Buchanan Beach with a quiet cove and a direct view of Gull Rock Lighthouse and the Atlantic Ocean.
Crescent Beach Cottages
Buchanan Beach Cottages