|June 11 – June 25||Low||$155||$950|
|June 26 – September 7||High||$210||$1,325|
|September 8 – October 12||Low||$155||$950|
|June 10 – June 24||Low||$160||$1000|
|June 25 – September 6||High||$215||$1,350|
|September 7 – October 11||Low||$160||$1000|
All rates are based on double occupancy. Although our cottages are designed to sleep more than two persons, all rates are based on double occupancy allowing you to build your own package.
- Extra person charges (18 and over) $15 per person, per night.
- Children 17 and under stay free!
Minimum Cottage Rental
- Crescent Beach Cottages- minimum three night rental June- Oct.
- Buchanan Beach Cottages- minimum three night rental in June and October and one week July, August and September, unless fewer nights are available between bookings.
Additional Policies due to Coronavirus Pandemic
Anyone travelling from outside the Atlantic provinces is required to quarantine in Nova Scotia for 14 days, prior to arriving at Seaside Cottages.
No visitors will be permitted- registered guests only on the property.
Until further notice the office will be closed, balances will be applied to the card on file, unless other arrangements are made. Books, DVDs, games and beach toys will no longer be available.
Guest access to the laundry room can no longer be provided.
All guests must practice physical distancing and remain a minimum of 6 feet from other guests and staff.
We are no longer able to provide coffee, tea, salt and pepper, saran wrap etc.. Please bring your own supplies.
Additional cleaning protocols will be in place.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation- with your help we can remain open, while keeping all of our guests and our staff safe.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Terms and General Information
Housekeeping Cottages– All our cottages are Housekeeping Cottages, meaning guests are responsible for their own housekeeping during their stay. We ask that you please leave your cottage in the same condition in which you found it.
Groups, Families etc. – Due to the size of our facility, the proximity of the cottages to each other and to ensure the quiet enjoyment of all our guests, we cannot accommodate groups requiring multiple cottages, unless ALL cottages are rented as a whole (all 3 cottages on Buchanan Beach or all 5 cottages on Crescent Beach). These arrangements will need to be made with the owners well in advance to ensure availability. Please contact us if you need clarification or have any questions. Guests making separate reservations, under different names without disclosing that they are together, may be asked to leave and will forfeit their deposit.
Entertaining Visitors – Our cottages are for the use and enjoyment of registered guests only. Out of consideration for our guests, our neighbours and our facilities, please refrain from entertaining visitors while staying at Seaside Cottages. Thank you for abiding by our policy.
All rentals are subject to a 15% tax (HST).
Maximum 4 adults per cottage or a family of 5 including children (2 adults 3 children).
Limit of one family per cottage.
Maximum 2 vehicles per cottage.
Check-in time is between 3:00 and 5:00 pm. If you plan on arriving later than 5:00 pm, please let us know and we will be happy to make other arrangements for you.
Check-out time is 11:00 am (we are unable to accommodate late check-out).
We have a Quiet Time policy of 10:00 pm – 7:30 am.
Daily laundry and maid service is not provided.
Due to the potential fire hazard and out of respect for our other guests, WE DO NOT PERMIT FIREWORKS.
To request a reservation, please complete our reservation request form.
- A credit card is required for all reservations and upon check-in.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- Balance will be added to credit card on file upon check-in, unless otherwise requested.
- Due to global industry standard DMARC email policies meant to prevent spam some guests may not receive confirmation emails and responses to contact form inquiries to their inbox. If you are expecting a confirmation or reply and have not received one, please check your junk/spam folders.
We understand plans change and that occasionally there are unforeseen events that might make travel impossible for some. We strongly encourage guests to purchase trip cancellation insurance, that might reimburse them for deposits lost, in those circumstances.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded in full.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival date will not be refunded.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled more than 30 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded in full.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date will not be refunded.
Group Reservations (where multiple cottages have been reserved)
- Deposits on reservations cancelled more than 180 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded in full.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled less than 180 days prior to the arrival date will not be refunded.
- We will not allow partial cancellations, if one cottage in a group wishes to cancel, then it is the balance of the groups responsibility to cover the cost of that cottage.
One well behaved dog (maximum 65lbs) will be accepted in Starfish Cottage (#3), for an additional fee of $10/day or $50/week. All other cottages will maintain a no pets policy.
- Maximum 1 dog in cottage, dogs must be discussed with and approved by hosts in advance of reservation.
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times while on Seaside Cottages property.
- If your dog is reactive and you cannot control your dogs barking, we ask that you please make other arrangements. Guests will be passing in front of the cottage to access the beach.
- Dogs must be kept off furniture in cottage.
- Owners must clean up after dogs.
- Aggressive or disruptive dogs will not be tolerated, as the quiet enjoyment and comfort of all guests is our first priority.
No Smoking Policy
All of the buildings at Seaside Cottages are non-smoking. We will add an additional $250 cleaning fee, should smoking occur within the cottages. We ask that guests smoking on the porch please close cottage windows, to prevent smoke from blowing into the cottage. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Check Cottage Availability